Sunday, August 4, 2013

Some Words for My Readers

Homesteading has become quite popular in the past couple of years.  It seems like blogs like this are a dime a dozen, and all they seem to do is pass around the same information.  I admit that these websites are where I get a lot of my ideas from. So what makes this blog any different?

Well, you might have noticed that I do not publish every day.  Sometimes I go quite some time between posts.  There is a reason for this.  I try every almost every recipe or idea here myself before I post it.  If I post something I have not personally tried, I will inform you if that and ask you to give feedback if you try it.  But my intention here is not to be just another information spewing source of homeopathic and natural items that may or may not work.  I aim to pass on the information about the items that do work, and to inform you of the ones that don't. 

My blog is plain and simple.  Partly because I know very little about how to build web sites and blogs that look like the more mainstream ones.  But this is also because I do not advertise on my blog.  The only advertising you will see is for my Esty shop: Curiouser and Curiouser.

Curiouser and Curiouser

Things you will see in coming entries:
Posts which discuss "homeopathic remedies" which I have found to be ineffective.

Things you won't see:
Shameless self promotion
Mainstream advertisements

I hope you are enjoying my blog thus far.  I am happy you have chosen to join me during this learning process as I discover the world of homesteading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment